Have a beautiful week brother Paul. We just got back from visiting our old home in NewMexico, US. We are putting it on the sales market now and hope to sell it soon. Things feel good. It felt like a nice completion of an old but special chapter. Hope things are stellar in your part of the world. Big hugs.
The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life
Everyone has a purpose in life . . . a unique gift or special talent to give to others. When we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
It's been too long since I've checked in on my big brother. Just wanted to make sure you are having a wonderful summer and sending you light from the hills of CO. Bright star. Love and peace. Have a great day, Paul!
DNA Reprogramming and Frequency
April 15th is almost here! Are you ready?
The Abundance Wave is about to circle the entire planet.
Be sure everyone knows about it, just send them this email. Sign up now at www.jodunning.com.
The Wave of Abundance will begin to circle the Earth at sunrise on April 15th and will complete its journey around the world by sunset. It will be most powerful around noon in your local time zone. Be sure to focus on having wonderful thoughts of Abundance all day long, especially around noon.
Watch the video
If you are near a computer on April 15th, view the one minute video with the Abundance energy link. It is very powerful and can be watched many times to boost the flow of Abundance for you. Use this amazing video during the next few weeks to draw even more Abundance into your life.
(The video is also posted under the "On Air Healing Energies with Jo Dunning" discussion thread on the main page here)
Simple things you can do
1. On April 15, 2009, around noon in your local time zone, pause for a moment and imagine your life filled with spectacular, joyful Abundance. Feel how joyful and exciting life is with so much Abundance to share and enjoy.
2. Imagine what you would like to have more abundantly in your life, then give a little of that away to someone else. Give it freely, knowing there is more than enough to go around and it is easy to get as much as you want.
3. Go to a favorite non profit website and make a donation to their cause. Feel the Abundance of having enough to give some away.
4. Take a few cans of food to your local food bank and feel grateful for the Abundance of food you have in your life.
5. Go through your clothes closet and other possessions and give the extras to a local shelter. It is a great feeling to have so much that you have extra to share.
6. Smile at a stranger or assist someone, even in a very small way, like holding a door open for them, or letting them into the lane of traffic. Notice how good you feel offering even a small act of kindness.
7. Be aware of the many ways in your life you are already abundant and feel grateful.
8. Celebrate your Abundance as it arrives in both large and small amounts. Every act of appreciation creates even more joyful Abundance for you.
9. Learn more about The Five Laws of Abundance posted on this website under the Gold Coin button.
10. Know you are deeply loved and take the chance to believe all of this is truly possible
My love to you. Enjoy your Abundant and Prosperous life,
Dear President Obama,
At this important and exciting time of political and policy transition, we would like to
commend to your consideration and early response the challenge and recommendations
highlighted in Beyond Cutting Emissions: Protecting Wildlife and Ecosystems in a Warming World, a
new report by Defenders of Wildlife. We hope that an early priority of your Administration
will be to work with Congress to address the pressing need to make wildlife and natural
resources more resilient to global warming and help address the associated impacts of ocean
Human-induced global warming is already upon us. It is profoundly impacting the wildlife
and natural resources our society depends upon for survival. Serious damage and disruption
is now occurring to ecosystems and wildlife populations, ranging from melting of polar ice
caps to increased drought and warming of rivers, lakes, and streams. Wildlife, natural
resources and humans are threatened as the basic life-sustaining services provided by
ecosystems, such as purifying air and water and pollinating crops, are compromised. This
damage has significant economic implications. For example, the outdoor recreation industry,
including fishing, hunting, wildlife watching, hiking and other outdoor pursuits that rely
heavily on healthy wildlife populations, forests, rivers and ecosystems contribute $730 billion
annually to the U.S. economy, support nearly 6.5 million jobs and generate $88 billion in
state and national tax revenue.
Beyond Cutting Emissions summarizes compelling scientific evidence that, while essential,
reducing greenhouse gas emissions is not sufficient to sustain our terrestrial, freshwater, and
marine wildlife and our natural legacy threatened by global warming. The report explains
why the nation must also take immediate action to lessen the impacts of the warming we
have already set underway. A new conservation paradigm – one that has ecosystem
resiliency at its core – is necessary if wildlife, natural resources and, ultimately, people are to
survive the changes wrought by a warming world. Success will require a stronger scientific
foundation to inform sound management decisions for our nation’s wildlife, lands, and
This report concludes with sound policy recommendations for formulating a comprehensive
· Clear federal policy direction to make addressing global warming’s impacts a top
priority of federal, state, and tribal natural resource agencies;
· A coordinated national strategy for addressing this complex and cross-cutting
· Enhanced scientific capacity to build the foundation of knowledge about core
ecosystem processes necessary to guide effective management actions; and
· Significant and sustained dedicated federal funding to implement the conservation
measures necessary to ensure fish, wildlife, and natural ecosystems survive the many
unavoidable impacts of global warming, which should be achieved by dedicating a
portion of the revenues from a climate cap-and-trade system.
Institutional affiliations included for identification purposes only 2
The climate change impacts due to global warming represent the greatest conservation
challenge of our time. Our nation must take early action to reduce the greenhouse gas
emissions driving global warming and deal with the consequences of warming and ocean
acidification that are already impacting our wildlife, natural resources and, ultimately, our
well-being. We urge you, and your Administration to work with Congress to address the
serious policy issues highlighted in Beyond Cutting Emissions.
A message from the Secret Scrolls:
from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret
Be in Joy now and everything will change
In the moment that I discovered The Secret I realized that I had been living my entire life backwards. If things were good in my life, I was happy. If things were difficult in my life and everything was going wrong, I was stressed and miserable. In my ignorance, I had been misusing the law of attraction all of my life. But all of that changed when I had the knowledge of The Secret.
You must be in Joy first. And then your life will change into Joy.
Difficult times are the greatest opportunities in disguise. When we face difficult times we have to put in determined work to get ourselves into Joy. But let me tell you, when you can get yourself into Joy despite what is happening around you, your life must change - it's the law!
In addition, as you become Joy in difficult times you are becoming the master of your emotions, the master of your life, and the master of the law of attraction. Difficult times are your greatest opportunity to practice yourself into Joy.