The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life
Everyone has a purpose in life . . . a unique gift or special talent to give to others. When we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
April 15th is almost here! Are you ready?
The Abundance Wave is about to circle the entire planet.
Be sure everyone knows about it, just send them this email. Sign up now at www.jodunning.com.
The Wave of Abundance will begin to circle the Earth at sunrise on April 15th and will complete its journey around the world by sunset. It will be most powerful around noon in your local time zone. Be sure to focus on having wonderful thoughts of Abundance all day long, especially around noon.
Watch the video
If you are near a computer on April 15th, view the one minute video with the Abundance energy link. It is very powerful and can be watched many times to boost the flow of Abundance for you. Use this amazing video during the next few weeks to draw even more Abundance into your life.
(The video is also posted under the "On Air Healing Energies with Jo Dunning" discussion thread on the main page here)
Simple things you can do
1. On April 15, 2009, around noon in your local time zone, pause for a moment and imagine your life filled with spectacular, joyful Abundance. Feel how joyful and exciting life is with so much Abundance to share and enjoy.
2. Imagine what you would like to have more abundantly in your life, then give a little of that away to someone else. Give it freely, knowing there is more than enough to go around and it is easy to get as much as you want.
3. Go to a favorite non profit website and make a donation to their cause. Feel the Abundance of having enough to give some away.
4. Take a few cans of food to your local food bank and feel grateful for the Abundance of food you have in your life.
5. Go through your clothes closet and other possessions and give the extras to a local shelter. It is a great feeling to have so much that you have extra to share.
6. Smile at a stranger or assist someone, even in a very small way, like holding a door open for them, or letting them into the lane of traffic. Notice how good you feel offering even a small act of kindness.
7. Be aware of the many ways in your life you are already abundant and feel grateful.
8. Celebrate your Abundance as it arrives in both large and small amounts. Every act of appreciation creates even more joyful Abundance for you.
9. Learn more about The Five Laws of Abundance posted on this website under the Gold Coin button.
10. Know you are deeply loved and take the chance to believe all of this is truly possible
My love to you. Enjoy your Abundant and Prosperous life,