Have an awesome day, Scott, and wishing you TONS of Abundance!!
April 15th is almost here! Are you ready?
The Abundance Wave is about to circle the entire planet.
Be sure everyone knows about it, just send them this email. Sign up now at www.jodunning.com.
The Wave of Abundance will begin to circle the Earth at sunrise on April 15th and will complete its journey around the world by sunset. It will be most powerful around noon in your local time zone. Be sure to focus on having wonderful thoughts of Abundance all day long, especially around noon.
Watch the video
If you are near a computer on April 15th, view the one minute video with the Abundance energy link. It is very powerful and can be watched many times to boost the flow of Abundance for you. Use this amazing video during the next few weeks to draw even more Abundance into your life.
(The video is also posted under the "On Air Healing Energies with Jo Dunning" discussion thread on the main page here)
Simple things you can do
1. On April 15, 2009, around noon in your local time zone, pause for a moment and imagine your life filled with spectacular, joyful Abundance. Feel how joyful and exciting life is with so much Abundance to share and enjoy.
2. Imagine what you would like to have more abundantly in your life, then give a little of that away to someone else. Give it freely, knowing there is more than enough to go around and it is easy to get as much as you want.
3. Go to a favorite non profit website and make a donation to their cause. Feel the Abundance of having enough to give some away.
4. Take a few cans of food to your local food bank and feel grateful for the Abundance of food you have in your life.
5. Go through your clothes closet and other possessions and give the extras to a local shelter. It is a great feeling to have so much that you have extra to share.
6. Smile at a stranger or assist someone, even in a very small way, like holding a door open for them, or letting them into the lane of traffic. Notice how good you feel offering even a small act of kindness.
7. Be aware of the many ways in your life you are already abundant and feel grateful.
8. Celebrate your Abundance as it arrives in both large and small amounts. Every act of appreciation creates even more joyful Abundance for you.
9. Learn more about The Five Laws of Abundance posted on this website under the Gold Coin button.
10. Know you are deeply loved and take the chance to believe all of this is truly possible
My love to you. Enjoy your Abundant and Prosperous life,
A message from the Secret Scrolls:
from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret
Be in Joy now and everything will change
In the moment that I discovered The Secret I realized that I had been living my entire life backwards. If things were good in my life, I was happy. If things were difficult in my life and everything was going wrong, I was stressed and miserable. In my ignorance, I had been misusing the law of attraction all of my life. But all of that changed when I had the knowledge of The Secret.
You must be in Joy first. And then your life will change into Joy.
Difficult times are the greatest opportunities in disguise. When we face difficult times we have to put in determined work to get ourselves into Joy. But let me tell you, when you can get yourself into Joy despite what is happening around you, your life must change - it's the law!
In addition, as you become Joy in difficult times you are becoming the master of your emotions, the master of your life, and the master of the law of attraction. Difficult times are your greatest opportunity to practice yourself into Joy.
Hi Scott! Well that is all wonderful news! Esp. the "girl," and right before Valentine's Day, too. We gals do enjoy getting flowers on Feb 14th. (Just a thought, lol!) Or did you already have that one covered?
Scott, it's great to hear from you today. Big hugs and smiles.
hi Reid...am so sorry it took so long to get back on the yoga question.
Reid, somewhere in California, I believe, is a real master Yogi. His name is Erich Schiffman. He is wonderful! He guides and narrates a beautiful yoga video with Ali MacGraw called Yoga Mind & Body. It was filmed in White Sands, it is beautiful and my personal favorite yoga video. You can see Erich Schiffman there, or do a search on him.
My personal best yoga teacher was one of my ealiest teachers. She was "just" an instructor at the local fitness center (state of the art, beautiful center) at the Community College where I worked. She was so great at repeating the names of the poses, so they really sunk in and became an easy language, and at sculpting the body to the correct alignments when practicing. Anyway, my point it, you can find a great teacher anywhere...whereever you are drawn, I bet you find the right teacher for you at that time, at that level. My first yogi foundationed my own practice in correctly, even if gently, creating the postures and familiarizing me with their names so they'd be easy to know.
my first great yoga instructor taught me Inyengar poses with props, and it was wonderful!!
But if you happen to be in an aread in CA with Erich Schiffman, oh, what a treat that would be!!!
Best blessings today. Are you new to practicing yoga, or somewhere further down the road a bit? Enjoy.