To get back to being how and who I was a few years back, prior to when I got sick.
Now that the kidney failure, dialysis and the kidney/pancreas transplant are behind me now and I am rid of type 1 Diabetes after 33 years, the plan is to restart my career goals and pick up where I left off 4 years ago in Santa Fe, NM.
I was born & raised on the south side of Chicago. I'm a child of the 80's. I have a twisted sense of sarcastic humor like you wouldn't believe. I like to try new things and to meet new people. I enjoy being spontaneous & I'm pretty out going. I just LOVE to have fun! Everyone should. I especially enjoy: writing scripts, directing & editing my own projects and acting
hi Aneesh ... it's so good to see you over here!! you know, this is actually a really good place to chat it out a bit. There's a group called "A Place of Comfort" where you can drop a note or "Write n Recovery" where people write about their current challenges and support. Just some thoughts in case you want to check it out some more. There are some great people here who share support along the way, though not as busy and fast as FB, we do get around to things!! ::)
So my dear, how are you? How are you feeling? You've been in my thoughts.
Hi Aneesh... you have been in my thoughts. Forgive me for not writing more. I hope things are going ok and you are making progress towards your tranplant. I send you so much love and good vibes and all good things to come. Thinking of you! Here's a little something else for you today...
There is no one on this planet like you. You are special, you are awesome. You rock and you shine!
Here is a short film for you to enjoy. Please take 15 minutes today to enjoy it. and... consider yourself Validated!
I think Alexa has one or two of me on her page somewhere. I don't know though, good question. I guess you know we're living in Aurora, CO. So far, we both seem to like it pretty good. I'm glad I took the job here. I work for the City of Aurora running their TV operation. It's sort of like what I used to do in Santa Fe except it's much bigger in scope. I do a lot of paper pushing and hardly any production any more. That's actually OK with me. I was getting burned out on production. I'll have to dig around to see if we've got any pictures of me around and maybe get them posted. Chat later.
Hi Aneesh. I hope things are going ok in your corner of the world. Sending you lots of hugs and wishes for a great day. This is a cool "global meditation" kind of thing. Thought you might enjoy checking it out! Love Alexa
April 15th is almost here! Are you ready?
The Abundance Wave is about to circle the entire planet.
Be sure everyone knows about it, just send them this email. Sign up now at www.jodunning.com.
The Wave of Abundance will begin to circle the Earth at sunrise on April 15th and will complete its journey around the world by sunset. It will be most powerful around noon in your local time zone. Be sure to focus on having wonderful thoughts of Abundance all day long, especially around noon.
Watch the video
If you are near a computer on April 15th, view the one minute video with the Abundance energy link. It is very powerful and can be watched many times to boost the flow of Abundance for you. Use this amazing video during the next few weeks to draw even more Abundance into your life.
(The video is also posted under the "On Air Healing Energies with Jo Dunning" discussion thread on the main page here)
Simple things you can do
1. On April 15, 2009, around noon in your local time zone, pause for a moment and imagine your life filled with spectacular, joyful Abundance. Feel how joyful and exciting life is with so much Abundance to share and enjoy.
2. Imagine what you would like to have more abundantly in your life, then give a little of that away to someone else. Give it freely, knowing there is more than enough to go around and it is easy to get as much as you want.
3. Go to a favorite non profit website and make a donation to their cause. Feel the Abundance of having enough to give some away.
4. Take a few cans of food to your local food bank and feel grateful for the Abundance of food you have in your life.
5. Go through your clothes closet and other possessions and give the extras to a local shelter. It is a great feeling to have so much that you have extra to share.
6. Smile at a stranger or assist someone, even in a very small way, like holding a door open for them, or letting them into the lane of traffic. Notice how good you feel offering even a small act of kindness.
7. Be aware of the many ways in your life you are already abundant and feel grateful.
8. Celebrate your Abundance as it arrives in both large and small amounts. Every act of appreciation creates even more joyful Abundance for you.
9. Learn more about The Five Laws of Abundance posted on this website under the Gold Coin button.
10. Know you are deeply loved and take the chance to believe all of this is truly possible
My love to you. Enjoy your Abundant and Prosperous life,