Stating our Intentions out loud is powerful. 

Here is a space for those who want to live out loud and claim it. 

My Intent is....

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Dom! I do intend to enjoy it today. :) Thanks for the light boost!!
and how did I get from dread to enjoy? by travelling through the feelings. the way I see it, I don't really see feelings as negative and positive. Though I see what you mean that they can pull our energy in one or another direction. But mostly I just see them as feelings, and energy. And I always feel best when I allow them to flow. then they can transform on their own. But I appreciate the light boost too!! I do, I do. And for some great pointers.. Thanks Dom!! xo
Alexa...I love it..it is the Zero Point Field that Lynne McTaggart talks about as we are all connected and the positive vibes, Love and thoughts in prayers work remarkably soooo well..keep it moving forward positively my Dearest...enjoy as well(+)
Dom*:)xo

Alexa said:
Thanks Dom! I do intend to enjoy it today. :) Thanks for the light boost!!
and how did I get from dread to enjoy? by travelling through the feelings. the way I see it, I don't really see feelings as negative and positive. Though I see what you mean that they can pull our energy in one or another direction. But mostly I just see them as feelings, and energy. And I always feel best when I allow them to flow. then they can transform on their own. But I appreciate the light boost too!! I do, I do. And for some great pointers.. Thanks Dom!! xo
my intent is to enjoy the beautiful winter wonderland that mother nature gifted us! blessings, Valerie
my intent today is to relax into now with love and appreciation

“Pilgrimage to the place of the wise is to find escape from the flame of separateness.” rumi
My intent is to blend with the surroundings of suchness and to experience a totally blank canvas of Consciousness and to absorb pure emptiness of what holds all this together and love the moment that accepts me to be here with...enjoy(+)
Dom*:)
My Intent is.... to take each day as it comes with a positive outlook.
My intent today is to be present and to practice my awakefulness and peace.
my intention today has been fulfilled...as all the long I wished to go up the Kaaterskill Falls in Catskill Mountains and succeeded..3 mountains climbed within 5 months of each other and one of those two weekends ago the Green Mountains in Vermont...GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!:)
My intent today is to let go and trust that my spiritual growing pains are a good thing! lol
My intent for 2011 is to open myself up to new experiences and possibilities, to pray often, to be mindfull, kind and tolerant, to remind myself often that i should be thankfull for all i have, to be modest and humble, to be a good trusting and reliable friend, to make time for little things that matter the most and within all this to be the best that i can be.
My intent for today is to observe myself and don't react to external circumstances.
To manifest myself inside myself.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

awakened-journey.com is an online global community creating personal freedom and conscious wellbeing for ourselves and our world

Members

Metta

May we be at peace
May our hearts stay open
May we remember the light of our own true nature
May we and all beings be completely healed

© 2020   Created by Alexa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service