Stating our Intentions out loud is powerful. 

Here is a space for those who want to live out loud and claim it. 

My Intent is....

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My intent for 2010 is for our fondest wishes to come true

My intent is for 2010 to be Peace-full, Joy-full, and Full of Light & Love, Ease & Wellbeing

Namaste to our World

My intent for today and all the coming days is to live a life full of forgiveness, peace and love.
My intent for 2010 is to recover health, build strength and love more.
To be continous in reverting more and more centered, aligned and focused in entering Zero Resistance Field through deeper and deeper meditations in evolving into the Soul that created me and never looking back as to having no memory as this is the final character in the 4 Chinese characters of ZEN...meaning FORGET(+)
Dom* :)
My Intent for 2010 is to be grateful for everything in my life (yes, even the pain and demons) and to try to learn the lessons the Universe is sending to me. I also intend to continue my path to healthy living through Traditional Chinese Medicine. (And to remain loyal to this site because it always reminds me of my path to wellness).

Namaste,
Marianne

my intent is to Be present :)
I am so excited for the New Year to begin. My intent is to cleanse and heal my body.
These intents are fab-u-lous!!
Waa-dooo!
My intent is to savor the Aliveness I am feeling on this first day of the New Year.
and the Gratitude too.
It's 2010 ... ha-hana-nani-and-a-ho-cho-cho!

I am feeling ornary today. We have to go to sante fe in the morning and I am dreading the long drive, hotel room etc. despite the fact that I do want to dress up the house there. Uggh!

My intent is to surrender to this task that needs to get done. And to allow any feelings that come up in the meantime to express and flow out of me.
Alexa, just see it as done and follow through as it is done anyways...enjoy and have a safe trip..take each moment as a new moment and leave the word dread out of your vocabulary as it sounds like your energy is being drawn there negatively....enjoy always and never dread...(+)
Dom*:)xo

Alexa said:
I am feeling ornary today. We have to go to sante fe in the morning and I am dreading the long drive, hotel room etc. despite the fact that I do want to dress up the house there. Uggh!

My intent is to surrender to this task that needs to get done. And to allow any feelings that come up in the meantime to express and flow out of me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

awakened-journey.com is an online global community creating personal freedom and conscious wellbeing for ourselves and our world

Members

Metta

May we be at peace
May our hearts stay open
May we remember the light of our own true nature
May we and all beings be completely healed

© 2020   Created by Alexa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service