Celebrating feels goooood! Isn't that what life is all about? What are YOU celebrating today???

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhhh, Dean... thanks for this today.

:) lol
Ahhhhhhhh, today I am celebrating my love for my husband (and his love for me), our birdie, beautiful classical music, our warm and cosy home and LIFE!!

Marianne (in celebrating all)
Celebrating that Marianne has joined in today! How lovely to see you and hear from you today. Welcome.
Celebrating many things today:
-finding this site
-finding so many animal rights people here
-loving my husband
-this is the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend

In summary, I'm celebrating MY LIFE in gratitude.

Marianne (feeling so blessed)
Just had to reply to your post Sarah because it made me laugh out loud. On the occasion you were drunk, stoned and plain not thinking I was with you. I was in exactly the same place (drunk, stoned and plain not thinking) and I also chose my biological family too! :-) Fortunately we woke up in time in this life-time and realised we don't have to plug into the chaos but to be grateful for the lessons we have learned and celebrate the choices we have.

Today I celebrate the fact that I have completed the second part of my Transcendental meditation course and was able to drive there and back and get home safely. This stuff is a million miles away from my biological family but we live in a dualistic world with both shadow and light. I give thanks I can connect with others who also didn't grow up on little house on the prairie :-)

Namaste.
Well said, Maria. Well said. and your class and the driving sound wonderful btw. And Sarah, well done and thanks for the smile. lol.

OK. Today I am celebrating being able to sleep on my stomach again. For a stomach sleeper who couldn't turn over for a very long time due to stabbing pains in my abdomen, left over residues from getting off a "safe little muscle relaxer" (yeah right) several years ago, this feels so good for me. And I am definitely celebrating.

And I'm also celebrating a fantastic day at "the beach" yesterday. We have a beach at a resevoir here in CO that is so fab, and we spent a wonderful afternoon with the dogs. It was a gorgeous day, 80degrees(F), wonderful breeze, sailboats, walking barefoot in the sand... ahhhh. Heaven on earth. Celebrating a day of heaven on earth.
Hey Alexa,

Sounds like payback for the night before. :) What I have to celebrate is a link a FB friend posted this morning. I visited and was deeply moved. I posted this to my page and then figured no one would see it, so right here seems good to me. BTW, this site is growing on me daily. This 5 minute slide show is now part of my daily morning practice. Please let me know how you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK9rcwItmbQ

Alexa said:
Well said, Maria. Well said. and your class and the driving sound wonderful btw. And Sarah, well done and thanks for the smile. lol.

OK. Today I am celebrating being able to sleep on my stomach again. For a stomach sleeper who couldn't turn over for a very long time due to stabbing pains in my abdomen, left over residues from getting off a "safe little muscle relaxer" (yeah right) several years ago, this feels so good for me. And I am definitely celebrating.

And I'm also celebrating a fantastic day at "the beach" yesterday. We have a beach at a resevoir here in CO that is so fab, and we spent a wonderful afternoon with the dogs. It was a gorgeous day, 80degrees(F), wonderful breeze, sailboats, walking barefoot in the sand... ahhhh. Heaven on earth. Celebrating a day of heaven on earth.
Alexa, Your day at the beach sounded superb. Barefoot on the sand,,,,,,,,,,,,,delicious. Well done for finding your heaven (or even haven) on earth.

Ed, This is a lovely youtube piece. You do well to add it into your daily routine.

Love to you both. x

Ed Howes said:
Hey Alexa,

Sounds like payback for the night before. :) What I have to celebrate is a link a FB friend posted this morning. I visited and was deeply moved. I posted this to my page and then figured no one would see it, so right here seems good to me. BTW, this site is growing on me daily. This 5 minute slide show is now part of my daily morning practice. Please let me know how you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK9rcwItmbQ

Alexa said:

I am celebrating my new grandchild born yesterday!
Hey, congratulations Maramoll! or should I say "grandma?" :)

Maramoll said:
I am celebrating my new grandchild born yesterday!
dean meason said:
YEA! Congratulations to all 300 of you. A great day for ARW. You do good work Alexa.
Peace....Dean
I'm celebrating having ALL three of my boys this weekend.

I'm also celebrating the ability to ask my special friend questions that I have wanted to ask for about 2 years!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

awakened-journey.com is an online global community creating personal freedom and conscious wellbeing for ourselves and our world

Members

Metta

May we be at peace
May our hearts stay open
May we remember the light of our own true nature
May we and all beings be completely healed

© 2020   Created by Alexa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service